Hardshell Jacket Men
Salewa Sella 3L PTXR JKT M
Article number: 00-0000028186
instead of € 499,99 -40%
Are you interested in this product?
- Free Motion: the special underarm construction ensures that the jacket does not slip when climbing
- Ergonomically shaped sleeves
- Hood with pre-shaped peak and ergonomic fit for improved helmet compatibility and one-handed width adjustment
- Innovative hood gusset ensures optimal fit with and without helmet
- Padded chin guard for increased comfort and protection in extreme weather
- Elasticated inner cuffs with thumbholes
- Width-adjustable cuffs with Velcro closure
- Direct Access System: Chest pocket with innovative 2-way zip (patent pending) for quick access to the avalanche transceiver or the layer of clothing underneath
- Optimal in combination with other Salewa products equipped with the Direct Access System
- Waterproof YKK zips
- Waterproof front zip
- Front zip with backed full-length windproof placket
- 2 waterproof chest pockets with volume gusset for more storage space
- 2 front pockets
- Small security pocket on sleeve for ski passport
- 1 large inner pocket (for skins or gloves)
- Long ventilation zips from the lower sleeve to the side
- Elastic hem adjustment with stoppers
- Waterproof finish, all seams taped
- Bonded details
- Laser cut 3D logo
The Sella Ski 3L Powertex Responsive men's jacket is designed for big mountain adventures. It combines two different versions of our waterproof and breathable Powertex shell to give you a versatile and multifunctional, lightweight but durable jacket. With its practical details and slightly longer, athletic fit based on ergonomic cut patterns, it ensures optimal freedom of movement. Outstanding weather protection - A ski tour in the Dolomites is a mixture of the classic ski tour and an alpine tour. Those who go on a ski tour in the Dolomites have to master technical climbs and are constantly on the lookout for cornices and the big, steep lines. The 3-layer laminate construction was developed specifically for ski touring and is - as you can imagine - extremely abrasion resistant. The majority of the Powertex fabric used is a hybrid polyester-wool blend fibre that provides excellent weather protection as well as breathability and has a distinctive feel. At critical wear points, the jacket is reinforced with a heavier Powertex Responsive fabric with a water column of 20,000 millimetres. Both fabrics are finished with an environmentally friendly, PFC-free finish. FIR textile technology - In addition, the jacket offers improved thermoreactive performance through the use of Responsive technology, which provides more comfort, better performance and faster recovery. This is made possible by coating the inside of the lamita construction with a unique fabric print that contains special thermoreactive minerals. The body emits far infrared radiation (FIR) during activity, which is absorbed by the minerals and gradually released back into the muscle tissue, even through the underlying layers of clothing. The effectiveness of Responsive technology has been tested and proven by both experienced mountaineers and scientists. Mountain-specific details - The Sella Ski 3L Powertex Responsive men's jacket features include an avalanche transceiver pocket with double zip and a storm bonnet with a comfortable, padded chin guard and an innovative, hidden zippered enlargement wedge so that the storm bonnet always fits snugly with or without a helmet. The jacket also features Velcro cuffs, waterproof YKK zips and deep-cut side vents that extend to the bottom of the sleeves. Ample storage is provided by the two waterproof bellows pockets on the chest, two further front pockets, a ski pass pocket on the sleeve and a large mesh pocket that keeps skins or gloves dry. The sleeves have an inner stretch cuff with thumbholes for best insulation in cold conditions. The Sella Ski 3L Powertex Responsive men's jacket is a technical ski jacket for demanding alpine tours and descents.
This brand was recognized by Bründl Sports as a particularly sustainable brand.Learn more
Passion & personal advice
The focus is on the customer with his individual needs. Together, solutions for a wide variety of concerns are found.
Always there for your wishes
We are always there where your experience is: directly in the mountains. At 30 shops in 9 fascinating locations, our people are working for you.
Our shops are characterized by a unique shop-aura, our employees by commitment and cordiality and also we speak of development places not jobs.