Specialized 2022 Turbo Levo Expert Carbon
- Motor: Specialized SL 1.1, custom lightweight motor
- Akku: Specialized SL1-320, fully integrated, 320Wh
- Rahmen: FACT 11m full carbon, 29 Trail Geometry, Integrated down tube battery, enclosed internal cable, Command Post routing, 148mm spacing, fully sealed cartridge bearings, 150mm of travel
- Gabel: Fox Float 36, Performance Elite, Grip2 damper, 150mm, 51mm rake, HSC, LSC, HSR, LSR, Kabolt axle
- Bremse: SRAM Code RS, 4-piston caliper, hydraulic disc, 200mm
- Schaltwerk: Sram X01 Eagle, 12-speed
The Turbo Levo SL is effectively a Stumpjumper that lets you embark on ridiculously long adventures with no fear of bonking and helps you snag three laps of your favorite trail instead of just one. Looking for a ton of power and range? Check out our Levo and Kenevo models. Want a bike, on the other hand, that simply feels like you—a faster you, with the power to ride more trails, kind of you? That’s Turbo Levo SL.
By connecting with our Mission Control App, you can tune the SL 1.1 motor to your riding style, record rides, and monitor the battery. The motor even has a built-in power meter that transmits to any ANT+ head unit. Don’t want to connect? No worries—the simple Turbo Connect Unit (TCU) on the top tube gives you all the control you need to just climb on and ride all day.
Passion & personal advice
The focus is on the customer with his individual needs. Together, solutions for a wide variety of concerns are found.
Always there for your wishes
We are always there where your experience is: directly in the mountains. At 30 shops in 9 fascinating locations, our people are working for you.
Our shops are characterized by a unique shop-aura, our employees by commitment and cordiality and also we speak of development places not jobs.