Specialized 2021 Turbo Levo SL Comp Carbon
- ENGINE: Specialized SL 1.1, custom lightweight motor
- BATTERY: Specialized SL1-320, fully integrated, 320Wh
- FRAME: FACT 11m full carbon, 29 Trail Geometry, Integrated down tube battery, enclosed internal cable, Command Post routing, 148mm spacing, fully sealed cartridge bearings, 150mm of travel
- DAMPER: FOX Float DPS Performance, 3-position adjustment, 52.5x210mm, Rx Trail Tune
- FORK: Fox Float 34 Rhythm, Grip damper, 160mm, Sweep-Adj, 51mm rake, Kabolt Axle
- HANDLEBAR: Specialized Trail, 6061 alloy, 8-degree backsweep, 6-degree upsweep, 27mm rise, 31.8mm clamp, XS 720mm, S-XL 750mm
- FRONT BRAKE: SRAM Guide RE, 4-piston caliper, hydraulic disc, 200mm
- REAR BRAKE: SRAM Guide RE, metallic pads
- REAR DERAILLEUR: SRAM NX Eagle, 12-speed
- SCHALTHEBEL: SRAM NX Eagle, trigger, 12-speed
- KETTE: SRAM NX Eagle, 12-speed
- CRANKWORK: Praxis, forged M30, custom offset
- KETTENBLÄTTER: SRAM X-Sync Eagle, 94 BCD, 30T
- FELGEN: Roval 29, hookless alloy, 30mm inner width, tubeless ready
- VORDERRADNABE: Specialized, sealed cartridge bearings, 15x110mm spacing, 28h
- HINTERRADNABE: Specialized, sealed cartridge bearings, 12x148mm thru-axle, 32h
- SPEICHEN: DT Swiss Industry
- FRONT TIRE Butcher, GRID TRAIL casing, GRIPTON® compound, 29x2.3"
- REAR TIRE: Eliminator, GRID TRAIL casing, GRIPTON® compound, 2Bliss Ready, 29x2.3"
- SADDLE: Bridge Comp, Hollow Cr-mo rails, 155/143mm
- SATTELSTÜTZE: X-Fusion Manic, infinite adjustable, two-bolt head, bottom mount cable routing, remote SRL LE lever, 34.9mm, S: 125mm, M/L: 150mm, XL: 170mm
Passion & personal advice
The focus is on the customer with his individual needs. Together, solutions for a wide variety of concerns are found.
Always there for your wishes
We are always there where your experience is: directly in the mountains. At 30 shops in 9 fascinating locations, our people are working for you.
Our shops are characterized by a unique shop-aura, our employees by commitment and cordiality and also we speak of development places not jobs.