The Bründl Sports toboggan categories
Would you like to toboggan downhill at a leisurely pace or at top speed? The choice is yours!
Comfort & control in any situation
Numerous models, various colours and top quality - with Kathrein toboggans, there's nothing to stop you from enjoying your adventure! Your benefits:
- Stable ash wood construction for greater safety even on uneven & unstable ground)
- Polished steel runners for good acceleration and smooth running at higher speeds
- Ergonomically shaped, deep, padded seat suspension for a comfortable position
- Steel rope attached to the runners on movable aluminium mounts for easy steering
The angle of the runners is especially suitable for going down a toboggan run at speed, although it is not designed for highspeed tobogganing. The toboggans are above all characterised by their robustness, durability and flexibility. Together, all of their components ensure that you are always in full control of the toboggan on your way down the mountain.
Toboggan run right by the shop
At Fügen im Zillertal, a modern and perfectly prepared toboggan run is located right between our shops at the Spieljoch top and valley stations.
- Overall length 5.5 kilometres
- Long skating sections, exhilarating bends & varied track
- Runs parallel to the slopes
- Snow walls at either side for greater safety
- Spectacular mountain panorama
The toboggans can be rented from our top station shop and conveniently returned at the half-way station. In the winter, the toboggan run is open daily from 8.30 a.m. to 4.30 p.m.; the opening period is guided by the Spieljoch season.