Intellectual Property Rights:
The entire content of this website, all texts, pictures, graphics and logos, as well as other files available for download from this server, are protected by copyright and/or trademark laws.
Use of this website and downloads is permitted exclusively for private non-commercial purposes. Any other use, for example for commercial purposes, as well as duplication or dissemination, requires the prior written permission of Sport Bründl GmbH.
Warrantee and Liability:
We accept no liability for the topicality, accuracy or comprehensiveness of information contained on this website, including technical details about products or services. Products and services presented on this website may have been subject to changes in the meantime.
Download of files made available on this server is at the user's own risk. Any and all liability for direct or indirect damages caused by the further use of the aforementioned is expressly excluded. This also includes the loss of data as well as earnings.
We are not responsible for the content of third-party websites, to which we have created links on our own site. These links are only intended as an aid for the user. We have no influence upon the content of target websites. The content of said websites does not constitute part of the content of our own Internet presentation.
These "General Terms & Conditions" (hereinafter referred to as GTC) are an integral component of contracts for work or services as well as offers that involve specialized consulting performed by agents of Sport Bründl Gesellschaft m.b.H. within the scope of generally accepted professional rules and standards.
- (1) In the event that individual provisions of GTC should be declared null and void, this in no way affects the remaining provisions.
- (2) Sport Bründl Gesellschaft m.b.H. is entitled to provide consultation services through employees with the necessary professional expertise or through commercial/freelance cooperating partners.
- (3) The customer shall insure that it provides Sport Bründl Gesellschaft m.b.H. with all documentation necessary for the completion and implementation of the consulting contract in a timely fashion, and shall do so without any special notice to do so. Likewise, the customer shall keep Sport Bründl Gesellschaft m.b.H. fully informed about all events and circumstances pertinent to the performance of said contract. This also applies to all documentation, events and circumstances of which the customer only becomes aware during the actual activities of the consultant.
- (4) The relationship of trust between the customer and Sport Bründl Gesellschaft m.b.H. requires that Sport Bründl Gesellschaft m.b.H. be provided comprehensive information about previously performed and/or currently ongoing consultation services.
§ 1 Legal Scope
This GTC shall take effect upon confirmation of this contract by the customer.
§ 2 Scope of the Consulting Contract
The scope of this consulting contract is determined by dint of an offer and acceptance thereof.
§ 3 Guarantee of Independence
The contracting parties mutually agree to take all measures necessary in order to insure the independence of cooperating partners as well as employees of Sport Bründl Gesellschaft m.b.H.
§ 4 Intellectual Property Protections for Sport Bründl Gesellschaft m.b.H. / Copyright/ Usage
- (1) The customer is obliged to insure that the offers, reports, analyses, appraisals, service descriptions, designs, calculations, sketches, data media etc. provided to the customer's employees and/or cooperating partners by Audit Services GmbH Wirtschaftsprüfung in the course of the consultancy contract, are only used for the purposes stipulated in the contract. In particular, the sharing of professional statements from Sport Bründl Gesellschaft m.b.H. with third-parties, either for free or in return for compensation, requires the written permission of Sport Bründl Gesellschaft m.b.H.. There is no basis for liability on the part of Sport Bründl Gesellschaft m.b.H. with respect to third-parties.
- (2) The use of professional statements from Sport Bründl Gesellschaft m.b.H. for the advertising purposes of the customer is not permitted. Failure to adhere to this provision entitles Sport Bründl Gesellschaft m.b.H. to terminate without notice all contracts which have yet to be completed.
- (3) Sport Bründl Gesellschaft m.b.H. retains copyright protections over all of its services.
- (4) In consideration of the fact that all consultation services are the intellectual property of Sport Bründl Gesellschaft m.b.H., usage rights of the aforementioned, even subsequent to payment of stipulated fees, are restricted exclusively to the customer's own internal purposes and only to the extent stipulated in the contract. Any transmission to third-parties that may occur in the face of the aforementioned provision, even due to the dissolution of the company or bankruptcy proceedings, and also including short-term sharing of said information for duplication purposes, may result in the pursuit of damage claims.
§ 5 Remedy of Defects and Warrantee
Are subject to applicable legal statutes.
§ 6 Liability
Sport Bründl Gesellschaft m.b.H. and its employees conduct consultation services according to generally accepted professional standards. Sport Bründl Gesellschaft m.b.H. accepts no liability for the topicality, accuracy, comprehensiveness or quality of the information provided by the customer, nor for the appraisals, analyses, reports etc. based thereon.
§ 7 Confidentiality Requirement
- (1) Sport Bründl Gesellschaft m.b.H. and its employees bind themselves to maintain confidentiality about all matters of which they become aware during the performance of activities on behalf of the customer.
- (2) Sport Bründl Gesellschaft m.b.H. may only share reports, appraisals and other written statements about the results of its activities, with the express agreement of the customer.
- (3) Sport Bründl Gesellschaft m.b.H. is entitled to process, or have processed by third-parties, person-specific data which has been entrusted for the purposes of the consulting contract. Sport Bründl Gesellschaft m.b.H. guarantees to maintain confidentiality in compliance with the provisions of the Data Privacy Act.
§ 8 Remuneration Rights
- (1) Sport Bründl Gesellschaft m.b.H. has the right to demand commensurate remuneration from the customer in return for the provision of its consulting services.
- (2) If, pursuant to the offer having been accepted, the completion of the contract is prevented by the customer (for example, due to cancellation), Sport Bründl Gesellschaft m.b.H. shall still be due the originally stipulated remuneration.
- (3) Should the contract not be completed due to substantive circumstances on the part of Sport Bründl Gesellschaft m.b.H., the latter shall only have a claim to that portion of the remuneration applicable to those services which have already been rendered. This applies, in particular, when, despite cancellation of the contract, the already-provided services are of exploitable benefit to the customer.
- (4) Sport Bründl Gesellschaft m.b.H. may make completion of its stipulated services contingent upon receipt of remuneration in full. Complaints pertaining to the work conducted by Sport Bründl Gesellschaft m.b.H., except in the event of flagrant deficiencies, does not entitle the customer to withhold payments that are still outstanding.
§ 9 Applicable Law, Place of Fulfillment, Jurisdiction
- (1) The contract, its implementation and legal claims pursuant thereto, are subject exclusively to Austrian law, insofar as nothing else has been stipulated.
- (2) Place of fulfillment is the location of the central branch of Sport Bründl Gesellschaft m.b.H..
- (3) Legal disputes shall be adjudicated by courts with jurisdiction at the location of the central branch of Sport Bründl Gesellschaft m.b.H.
Your personal data will be treated in confidence, of course, and will not be shared with third-parties. For more information regarding Data Privacy please go https://www.bruendl.at/en/services/customer-cards or contact us via email@example.com
Liability for Links
Despite painstaking content controls, we accept no liability for the content of external links. Exclusive responsibility for the content of pages to which we have created links is borne by the operator of said third-party sites in question.
Intersport Bründl, Intersport, Intersport Schmittenhöhe, Kitzsteinhorn AG, Schmittenhöhe Bahn AG, Zell am See-Kaprun Region, Christian Wöckinger, Foto Faistauer, Ernst Weißenböck, Dynafit, Asics, Zimtstern, Völkl, Protest, Mammut, Nordica, Kjus, Head, Dare2Be, Bergans, Lois Paterno, Foto Bauer, Salomon
- Subject to the liability disclaimer.
USE OF RETARGETING FUNCTIONS
Insertion of interest-tailored advertising with the help of "retargeting"
Options to change settings as well as deactivate
Google ad preferences: http://www.google.com/ads/preferences/?hl=de
Settings and opt-out options through the "Network Advertising Initiative": http://www.networkadvertising.org/managing/opt_out.asp
Sport Bründl Gesellschaft m.b.H.
A - 5710 Kaprun
Tel.: +43 6547 / 8388
Fax: +43 6547 / 8388 - 31
Information regarding data protection: firstname.lastname@example.org
C.E.O.: Christoph Bründl
Editor: Christoph Bründl
Responsible for content: Christoph Bründl
Commercial jurisdiction: Salzburg
Commercial registry No.: 63658s
Competent authority: BH Zell am See
VAT No.: ATU 33470507
Chamber affiliation: Salzburg Chamber of Commerce
Account No.: 600 502 717
Branch: 19530 Bankhaus Spängler
IBAN: AT43 1953 0006 0050 2717
SWIFT / BIC: SPAEAT2S
Concept, Design, Programming
elements.at New Media Solutions GmbH
Schallmooser Hauptstr. 10
Content, Web Texts, Editing
Siezenheimmer Strasse 39c Loft 5
The content of this website is protected under copyright. The presentation of content and/or photographic material from this website on other sites is only permitted with the expressed permission of the editor. Information presented on this website is compiled with painstaking attention to accuracy. Nonetheless, content- and factual errors cannot be completely excluded. Sport Bründl Gesellschaft m.b.H. assumes no liability whatsoever for the accuracy, topicality or comprehensiveness of information presented. All information is subject to change. This also applies to links and other URLs which are cited on our website.
All prices stated on our pages are in EUR and subject to change.