Practice day with the Golling Mountain Rescue Service
In this practice-oriented workshop you can expect
- Putting the theory training into practice
- Search for buried subjects
- Terrain assessment
- Application of the different decision strategies in the terrain
- 1st aid on the mountain, equipment check & tips
What to bring:
- Ski touring equipment - we will go off-piste
- Backpack with drinks & snacks
- Shovel, probe, avalanche transceiver (if available)
Free test material (shovel, probe, avalanche transceiver) available on pre-booking at firstname.lastname@example.org, while stocks last.
Meeting point: 09.00 (exact meeting point to be announced)
Cost: EUR 20.00 - this will be refunded in the form of a Bründl Sports voucher.
Participation only possible with online pre-registration!