SOLD OUT: “The more positive and clearer your thoughts are, the happier and more successful your life will be.” - Wolfgang Fasching.
Mental strength is important! A fact that Wolfgang Fasching experienced countless times during the Race across America and while climbing the Seven Summits.
In his presentation, you will learn more about:
• the power of positive thinking
• clear goals and visions
• the power of visualization
• finding the right attitude
• trusting your own abilities
• dealing with your inner “couch potato”
• faith in your ability to overcome and deal with disruptions
• mental tips for every-day situations
Wolfgang Fasching was the first European to enter and win the Race Across America (RAAM), the world’s hardest and longest non-stop race. He won the RAAM three times and stood on the podium on five other occasions. He also succeeded in climbing all of the 7 Summits.
Doors open: 6:00 PM
Starts: 7:00 PM
Advance purchase: EUR 10.00
At the door: EUR 12.00
Bründl +Card holders will be reimbursed the ticket price in the form of a shopping voucher.
The presentation will be in German language.