Our new heart & soul
Look forward to all kinds of cool new features
2500 m² to enjoy, marvel and explore, including:
- “Toproof” bistro & lounge with roof terrace. Kick back and take in the great scenery after you’re done with shopping.
- Scenic 10 m-long Skywalk, 20 m above the Kapruner Ache
- Expansion of our ski & hardware competency from 180 m² to 460 m²
- Glass-walled ski-service workshop. Experience live how our experts add the final finishing touches to your perfectly tuned skis.
- Biggest ski and boot department in the Alps
- Outdoor-indoor area to give your boots a “test drive”, ensuring they fit to perfection.
- Kids’ bouldering wall
- Kids’ slide into the "glacier crevasse" dropping multiple floors
- Print kiosk for ultra-cool personalized designs
- Expansion of the underground garage
CONSTRUCTION WORK & RESTRICTIONS
Impact on the store entrance as well as our Bründl shops
We began demolishing our annex on the south side on 6 April 2020. As of mid-May and until the end of November 2020, Nikolaus-Gassner-Straße from our Flagship Store to the Tauernhof will be blocked off.
Here you will find all the milestones we have achieved, from groundbreaking until the grand reopening.
You can also follow @bruendlsports & #bruendlflagship2021 on Instagram to keep up with construction progress.
After a two-year planning period, construction had been planned with meticulous attention to every detail and was scheduled to begin on 16 March 2020. But due to the totally new situation (i.e. the corona pandemic), the start had to be postponed. Restrictions in all areas of daily life, particularly those affecting the building trade & tourism, the high investment volume… Days-long discussions, evaluations, re-planning begin.
We began by demolishing the building on the south side. It’s still open to question when we will actually begin the building phase.
Why we intend to follow through on our building project despite the current situation:
- We intend to live up to our responsibilities and keep our promises to the local community, neighbors, general contractors, craftsmen etc.
- We believe in the future of extraordinary in-person shopping experiences in a compelling retail setting
- Even in difficult times such as these, our values – courage, confidence, vision – continue to be embodied in our actions
- After the corona crisis especially, we want to be even stronger and more unique than ever
In the last two weeks, our building on the south side has been almost completely removed.
With the completion of the demolition works of the old buildings and the breakdown of Nikolaus Gassner Straße the expansion of the underground parking starts.
The aerial photograph gives a bigger picture of the extend of the construction site of the new flagship store