Cube Reaction C:62 Pro
Article number: 616100
Are you interested in this product?
- Frame: C:62® Monocoque Advanced Twin Mold Technology, ARG2, Tapered Headtube, PressFit BB, Boost 12x148mm, Internal Cable Routing, Dropper Post Ready
- Suspension Fork: RockShox Judy Gold RL Air, 15x110mm, 100mm, OneLoc
- Brake System: Shimano XT BR-M8100, Hydr. Disc Brake (180/160)
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano XT RD-M8100-SGS, ShadowPlus, 12-Speed
- Shift Lever: Shimano Deore SL-M6100-IR, Direct Attach, Rapidfire-Plus
- Inner Bearing: Shimano BB-MT500PA, 92mm Pressfit
- Crankset: Shimano FC-MT611, 32T, Boost
- Casette: Shimano Deore CS-M6100, 10-51T
- Chain: Shimano CN-M6100
- Handlebar: CUBE Flat Race Bar, 720mm
- Beam: CUBE Performance Stem SLX, 31. 8mm
- Grips: ACID React Pro
- Headset: VP Integrated, Top 1 1/8", Bottom 1 1/2"
- Wheelset: Answer Atac AM, 15x110mm/12x148mm, Tubeless-Ready
- Front tire: Schwalbe Racing Ray, Addix Performance, Kevlar, 2.25
- Rear tire: Schwalbe Racing Ralph, Addix Performance, Kevlar, 2.25
- Saddle: Natural Fit Venec
- Weight: 11.5 kg
The Reaction C:62 frame was made from our proprietary C:62® carbon in the Advanced Twin Mold process and exceeds all expectations in terms of low weight, extreme speed and precise handling in trail use. A short rear triangle with Boost thru-axle in combination with a tapered head tube and the Agile Ride Geometry is responsible for the lively, responsive handling. For comfortable seating, even on longer distances or when you pedal at full throttle, provide slim seat stays and a 27.2 mm seatpost. And because the cables run inside the frame, you save time during maintenance - and get so much faster back on the trail!
Passion & personal advice
The focus is on the customer with his individual needs. Together, solutions for a wide variety of concerns are found.
Always there for your wishes
We are always there where your experience is: directly in the mountains. At 30 shops in 9 fascinating locations, our people are working for you.
Our shops are characterized by a unique shop-aura, our employees by commitment and cordiality and also we speak of development places not jobs.